1st week of training
After kicking off training on Sunday I've completed three training rides this week. It's felt really hard getting up at 6am two days this week and I'm aching more after each ride.

Still it's been great fun once I've got out there. The going has definitely been very wet but that adds to the fun once you've been out for 10 minutes and got soaked. The technical riding has been great too. Finishing a ride off at 7am going through The Beast section of trail is an excellent way to start the day !
This morning I hit this standing water at speed which was a classic comedy moment when I discovered it swallowed my bike up to the wheel axles and was very close to throwing me off the bike.

I'm going to have a rest over the weekend to give my tired body time to recover.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home