Saturday, September 15, 2012

Easier than I thought!

Leeds to Carlisle was looking to be crowded but the train's a fair size and I've managed to get the bike in the bike carriage. I've had to take all the luggage off but it's in. The train terminates in Carlisle which gives me plenty of time to faff about putting all the luggage back on.

This train is the slow train going east to west and stops at what seems like every town on the way. Time to put on my headphones and chill for a bit :)

1 Comments:

At September 15, 2012 at 8:07 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I assume you don't have any back up? Fingers crossed for the weather. Wind. I hate the wind on a bike. Rain you can just get your head down but wind is a pain.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home