Good start to the day
Morning!
I slept really well last night. I was totally worn out just from the travelling. My side was hurting a bit. I'm sure it was from lugging my loaded bike around trains and stations. It feels much better today.
I've had a big breakfast today and feel fired up to get started until I look out of the window and see the rain :( still a sun soaked journey up here is always unlikely.
At breakfast I chatted with a couple who must have been late 50's who are starting coast to coast today although they have a guy in a van assisting them.
At least if they're faster than me I can blame all the luggage I'm carrying.
I'm not far off being ready to set off but think now is a good time to get the map out and do a bit of route planning before I go!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home