The morning after
After dinner and a few drinks I was straight to bed. I've been to bed by 9:30 every night and asleep a few seconds later.
I slept well. It seemed strange this morning not to be getting everything ready for the day and studying maps.
It has been an amazing experience that I would recommend to anyone who can ride a bike for a few hours at a time.
I'm raising a load of money for EACH too which makes the whole crazy trip seem even more worthwhile.
A big thank you to all those who have sponsored me. I'm very grateful.
I've just finished a very long breakfast and need to checkout and get to the station for the first of my 3 trains today.
Because I left it late to book the ticket for the first long run to Peterborough there were only first class tickets left. They weren't much more than standard so it wasn't too hard to swallow. So my slightly extravagant end to my adventure continues :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home