Post ride update
A few days have passed now and things are getting back to normal. I still need to give the bike some TLC but other than that all my stuff is unpacked, cleaned and put away.
C2C was an amazing experience. I really would love to do some more touring. Maybe next year ;)
A lot of people have been very generous in donating towards East Anglia's Children's Hospices. Not all of the money is in yet but it's looking as though it'll total in excess of £700 which is way beyond my expectations and for which which I am extremely grateful.
I've uploaded some photographs which although not very exciting or flattering do give a feel for my journey from start to finish.
Photos link here
Although my iPhone has not fully recovered, I have and am now returning to going for a run a few times a week and trying not to eat too badly. I'm going to try not to undo all the good work I did preparing for the trip.
I'll post again with a total for the fun raising when all the cash is in.
Bye
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home