Starting day 2
The weather is better this morning but the forecast is for more heavy rain today and high winds.
Most if my stuff has dried out. However my iPhone is still not working as a phone. The nearest shop selling a phone is over 20 miles away in Penrith.
Last night i was trying to decide how far to ride today. Penrith is the next big town but I'll probably be there around lunch time. Then I'm restricted by places to stay. Accommodation options are limited for the next 50 miles or so.
I'm going to play it by ear when I get to Penrith.
Today everything in my bar bag is going to be wrapped in plastic bags.
I will try the live tracking again today but not sure how well it will work with my limping phone!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home